• Baosight Full Hydrogen Atmosphere Bell-type Annealing Furnace is equipped with external pre-heaters and burners,which can be easily removed without causing damage to the furnace lining fibers, convenient to maintainance, and ;lower operation cost
• Using widely available PLC controllers to reduce MRO cost
• Baosight specially designed Heat-Resistant AC Motor for Stainless Steel Bell-type Furnaces (Exclusive in China)
• Specially designed circulating fan impellers for stainless steel annealing (Exclusive in China)
• Specially designed Constant Pressure Blower (Exclusive in China)
• Successfully developed hydraulic cylinder for domestic hydraulic oil (Exclusive in China)
• Capable of integrating the L1 and L2 of LOI and EBNER belt-type furnaces, with Chinese/English bilingual interfaces, easy to manage and operation
Comparative Advantages of Baosight Full Hydrogen Bell-type Annealing Furnace
• Lower price, shorter construction term, the standard delivery period of the furnace cluster with 24 shafts is 11 months. Support individual delivery or EPC (Plant Design + Equipment Design & Supply + Construction EPC; turnkey)
• Able to provide fine tuned annealing process for various production conditions, relying on the technical support of Baosteel Research Institute
• Having achieved handling annealing process on 400 series Stainless Steel (Exclusive in China)
• Specially designed Peripheral Equipments for Baosight Bell-type Furnace are available, low MRO cost from localized spare parts. An alternative to imported furnaces
Completed Projects List: Baosight Full Hydrogen Bell-type Annealing Furnace
Carbon Steel Coil Annealing
• 45 sets, Liuzhou Iron & Steel (Group) Co., Ltd.
Stainless Steel Coil Annealing
• 6 sets, Ningbo Baoxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd.
• 6 sets, Baogang Stainless Steel Co., Ltd.
Special Steel Wire Coil Annealing
• 4 sets, Nantong Geron Co., Ltd.
• 12 sets, Haimen Ruige Special Steel Wire Co., Ltd.